You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?
Powered by MEND
Fast Facts HEALTHY TOGETHER powered by MEND
- For children and families. Designed for kids ages 6–13 and their families
- Healthy Together is a modular flexible program. Designed in 3 sets of modules for maximum flexibility, it includes 10 one-hour interactive families’ sessions and 10 one-hour parents’ sessions and the option to include 10 physical activity modules that together become USPSTF compliant when all are implemented for 26+ hours of contact time
- Optimized. designed for organizations and individuals without adequate funds, staff or space to offer the classic MEND programs
- e-Manual lets you take it wherever you go. The curriculum is an interactive electronic manual that is deliverable to most electronic tablet devices
- A staff of one. The program setup, implementation and management are easily handled by one coach
- Innovative materials for coaches and families. The coaches’ starter kit and refill packs contain high-impact visual tools and handouts to help communicate effectively with families
- Perfect value-add for independent coaches. Healthy Together helps those who aren’t subsidized to provide programs in their communities like health coaches, dietitans, personal trainers
- Training made simple. Core MEND knowledge training is included in the e-manual and virtual options available
The easiest way to start helping families live healthier
Healthy Together powered by MEND is a family-based child weight management and healthy living program. It features multi-component design with nutrition education, behavior change and empowerment at its core and physical activity options. This program retains much of the original curriculum and know-how of the renowned MEND 7-13 program, but is now organized into modular sessions, allowing for flexibility in delivery model, scheduling and cost. Healthy Together is very affordable as only one coach is needed to deliver its superior curriculum to small- or medium-sized groups, and venues can be smaller. The program is fun and easy to follow, and helps families get the tools they need to become healthy for life. Our simple online subscription and purchase process lets you get started immediately!
Flexible delivery brings options
Organizations or individual coaches can deliver the program using a variety of business and context models to suit their needs and their community. Whether the program is self-financed, grant-financed or marketed and sold directly to participants, you can do well by doing good.
Help families get the information they need to lead healthier lives. Simply subscribe now and your starter kit will be shipped to you so you can get going NOW.
Personalized physical activity options
Coaches are encouraged to include physical activity sessions with the core program. Coaches can design their own curriculum if suitably qualified, or recommend that families seek out appropriate local options of their choice. Depending on your organization and delivery context, MEND Healthy Together offers USPSTF grade B compliancy of 26+ hours when age appropriate acitivities are included for participants.
2 FREE sessions!
For a limited time only, subscribers will also receive two additional bonus sessions, Supermarket Tour and The Fabulous Food Fest for free! These hands-on sessions build on classroom learning and provide families the chance to practice the skills they are learning.
Add to your cart and get going NOW
Quick, easy and affordable monthly subscription lets you sign up in seconds.